Knitterific

Yes, it's a knitting blog, but you may also find the following: some kvetching, copious amounts of general blabbing, and occassional snarkiness. But mostly it's all about the knitting. Probably. We'll see. Hmmm.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Darn that cosmos!

So, I've been in kind of a funny place lately. I haven't been able to do any serious knitting, changes are going on at work that are both exciting and a little weird and stressful, etc., blah, blah. Even the food has been off. I get home today, and I need something to eat, fast. Weeks and weeks ago, M (boyfriend) inexplicably brought home a box of blueberry PopTarts. "Eww," I then thought. "Yum, it's the only thing that can possibly satiate my hunger!" I thought today. "Ooh! Milk! Nothing on earth would go better! It'll be more nutritious that way (read: I will be actually be ingesting nutrients if I down some milk with this)!" The Tarts are popped, the milk is poured, -dunk, dunk dunk- I take a big, sopping bite, and realize the milk has turned just to the point of taking on a deeply cheesy-but-not-yet-sour flavor. Craving. OVER. Is it the cosmos trying to tell me to eat a damned apple? Oh, yes, I think so too.