Knitterific

Yes, it's a knitting blog, but you may also find the following: some kvetching, copious amounts of general blabbing, and occassional snarkiness. But mostly it's all about the knitting. Probably. We'll see. Hmmm.

Monday, July 05, 2004

Happy Belated Fouth of July!

I hope you had a great weekend! For me there was a great amount of knitting:

this is my Rowanspun Miracle sweater pre-weekend. Now that I have the first set of darts in the back section, it should be getting done a bit faster. And then there's this: Posted by Hello

Mom's surprise socks. My fingers ache just looking at it.  Posted by Hello


Ooh! And then M and I went to see Fahrenheit 9/11, which was incredible. The tundra tapered keyhole scarf is nearly off the needles, and I'll be so happy to get started on Knitty's Hush-Hush. It's a lot more "of the season".